History Molokai Ho'olehua Elementary & Intermediate School opened in the Mid-1920's to serve the children of homesteaders from grades Kindergarten to 9th Grade. In 1936, Molokai High School opened its doors and graduated its first class in 1939. The curriculum focused mostly on agriculture and farming hence the saying: "Farmers of Land and Sea". In 2004, following a mandate from the Board of Education, Molokai High & Intermediate School split into two separate schools and organizational entities. The upper campus buildings S,T,U and V wings house most of the middle school's classes. Several facilities are shared by both Molokai High and Molokai Middle Schools. These facilities include: Library, Cafeteria, Gymnasium and Athletic Field, Basketball and Tennis Courts."
Vision Molokai Middle School is a community that honors diversity where all thrive academically, creatively, emotionally, physically and socially.
Mission The mission of Molokai Middle School is to challenge all individuals to achieve their personal best by providing rigorous, engaging instructional programs that develop 21st century skills and promote knowledge for lifelong learning and responsible citizenship.
School Color Green & White
School Mascot Menehune Farmers
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 443 Hoolehua, HI 96729
Physical Address: 2175 Lihipali Avenue Hoolehua, HI 96729